HR Compliance for Small Business
Federal Employment Regulations what every Small Business needs to know to comply.
Employment Regulation Compliance is not just HR’s business … it’s YOUR business!
For most small businesses, owner and manager responsibilities include managing and supervising people. Whether you’re hiring, firing, disciplining, promoting, considering requests for leave or dealing with any of dozens of other employee issues, when you are making decisions and carrying out personnel duties, it can be a legal minefield and you need to be aware that expensive legal consequences are possible at every step.
This webinar will address new developments in employment and labor regulations along with practical application for your small business. Covering the fundamentals of FLSA, IRCA, USERRA, UGESP, OSHA, TITLE VII, ADA, FCRA, ADEA, COBRA, FMLA, EEO-1 and more…
You will learn:
- Awareness of the various employment regulations and understand how to apply them for your business.
- The laws with which you need to comply based on # of employees.
- What errors or omissions you might be making with employee on boarding procedures.
- Federal Regulation Title VII and procedures and tools to comply and reduce the risk of litigation.
Who Should Attend?
- Small Business Owners (whether 1 employee or over 100)
- Small Business Managers
- Office Managers
- Human Resources Representatives (Administrative Assistants who manage HR)